Hi lovelies. Last Friday I released my new 2017 printed and bound daily planner.
Here are 10 reasons I really want you to use this planner:
- It’s thick and luxurious and has so much space for your days’ every detail.
- The cover is durable and matte and feels like butter in your hands.
- It takes away all the work of a downloadable planner. (No more printing double-sided, hole punching and binding!)
- It helps you break down each baby step of short and long term goals. You are 50% more likely to accomplish a goal if you write it down!
- It establishes a self-discipline habit that will encourage other productive habits.
- It’s a place for positive reinforcement. Add a daily quote to keep you motivated and inspired.
- It’s a snapshot of how you spend your time–learn how to make better use of your day and get more done.
- It serves as a record of memories and accomplishments.
- It allows you to express your creativity by using planner accessories like your favorite pens & markers, monthly dividers, washi tape, stickers and more.
- Writing down your to do list and priorities helps remove stress and make sense of your daily chaos.
Just a few more days left to pre-order for December 12th shipping!
Also, check out this Instagram post to enter to win
*both a full size AND a mini planner*!